Let Me Introdruce Myself




Meet Charlotte 

Hi everybody! My name is Charlotte Wharram and I'm a Vintage, Fashion and a Lifestyle Blogger behind Lottie's Lott.. It is lovely to finally meet you all!

I'm 24 years old and live in a historical city called York in England. I have been blessed to live in the countryside and its definitely made me appreciate bigger places in the world where I'd love to go.

Lottie's Lott came about a year and a half ago nearly when I began to show an interest in vintage and enjoyed posting a lot of retro pictures on my Instagram account. I started realising there was so many other people in the vintage community that loved my account and after a couple of months Lottie's Lott became a hobby of something that I am proud to call my own. Its a happy place where I can share with you my love and passion of vintage. I love being able to open my laptop on a weekend or after work and right a few ideas down before sharing with you all.

On a final note, I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

Be sure to follow me on social media (Instagram or Twitter) lottieslott and don't forget to say hello! I love meeting new people!

Love, Lottie 
X













                                   


Professional Blog Designs by pipdig