Update


This is unusual blog post on where I have been this week! I like to do at least two blog posts a week and I only did one. I should of done another as I had the research with me but I never due to a busy week. Since Wednesday, I've been out with friends, family and hadn't had the chance to blog! I love blogging too so hoping I'll have a quiet week coming up so I can get back into it!

I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my week! I don't like blogs like this but felt the need to do one. I believe blogs are to tell the world about what your interests are on a topic of your choice or maybe a few things.


Thought I'd share with you my beautiful Stratton Vintage Compact. Its lovely!



Posh food at The Star Inn, York. Lovely get together and meeting new people with the family! 



My new dress from Zara which I love. 



Chocolate Indulgence Dessert. I actually shared this with my sister. It was delicious but very rich!! 

Lottie x
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig