A Tribute To Marilyn Monroe

This is a late tribute to Marilyn Monroe who's birthday was on 1st June and would have been 89 years. She rose to fame in the 50's and 60's becoming one of America's most famous actresses and most beloved blondes.

Here are some of the most iconic photos of Marilyn that I wanted to share with you. Despite her troubles she was an amazing actress and took beautiful photos! 











Marilyn is loved by so many people like myself sharing the positive side and by keeping her soul alive. When I started posting vintage photos on my instagram I came across so many fans of hers its amazing! 

Thank you for reading this short tribute of Marilyn Monroe!

To keep up to date with my blog don't forget to follow me for more vintage, fashion and old hollywood star posts.

You can also find me on:

Instagram: lottieslott
Twitter: lottieslott
Bloglovin: lottieslott

Love Lottie xxx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig