Holiday Look Book | Crete 2015




I have just got back from my holiday from Crete with family. It was so lovely to spend quality time away in the sun and enjoying beautiful Greek food at our hotel. We stayed at an all inclusive 5* hotel in Rethymon called Aquila Rithyma Beach. 



Here is the view from my hotel room. You could see the beach too, it was lovely!


The food is the best, greek salads with feta cheese, olives, stuffed peppers and lots of yummy bread.





Old town of Rethymon.



Rethymon Church




Cannot beat holiday selfies can you?

Pretty flower that I could not resist taking a photo of.



Boat trip from Elounda to Spinalonga



The beautiful Elounda




Last night in Crete.


And to finish a lovely photo of my sister and I.


Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this Holiday Look Book. Unfortunately I could not post all my pictures but if you would like to see some more or find out more on the hotel please feel free to check out my instagram account and you can also tweet me.

Instagram: lottieslott

Twitter: @lottieslott

Love Lottie
xxx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig