The IT Girl | Alexa Chung | Look Book




Hello everyone!

It is nice to have time to do regular blog posts again because I hated posting one every week or even 2 weeks. So this week it's been a great feeling and I love blogging so I have enjoyed fitting it when I have free time on my hands. I really wanted to do an review on IT by Alexa Chung but since she released it two years ago I know you would have all seen lots of reviews and you surely do not want to read anymore!

Instead I have decided to create a little look book of all my favourite Alexa pictures.
I really hope you enjoy this post!


Alexa Chung Look Book


















All these photos I love. How she takes a selfie, to the clothes she wears & her facial expressions! Don't you all not think?

Don't forget to catch up on my latest posts! 

You can also follow me on:

Twitter @lottieslott
Instagram - lottieslott


Love Lottie xxx











Professional Blog Designs by pipdig