Old Hollywood Glamour | Bacall and Bogie


I am absolutely loving being back blogging regularly again and even though I am a little under the weather this week I have come up with a great post for you. If you love the most famous couple of Old Hollywood, Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart better know together as Bogie and Bogart as much as I do then this post will brighten up your day! Back when I began my blog in February this year I did a blog post on Lauren but I could not resist to do a 'Look Book' of all her and Bogie's pictures together. 

Here are a few of my all time favourite pictures of them. I love the 1950's era, the men and women dressed perfectly. The women in gorgeous dresses and the men in suits. 













Do not forget to follow me on my social media! 

Twitter @lottieslott
Instagram - lottieslott 

Love Lottie xxx
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig