Sunday, 22 November 2015

The Sunday Post

If you have read my latest blog posts you would have know that I have not blogged at all all week. I had an idea for a post that I currently have which has not been finished yet but hopefully when I publish this then I can finish off. Work has been super busy and I have not had time to blog or come up with any ideas. I usually have a Wednesday off but this week just gone I had a First Aid course to go too in the afternoon so I could not do anything then. I usually like to blog on a Wednesday. It's a nice thing to do during the week and my apologies to you all. 

A lot of bloggers at the moment are doing a lot of Christmas and now Winter posts which are great if you want any top tips on ideas to get your loved ones for Christmas this year or how to keep warm during the winter. I think they are great but sometimes you can read too many of them. People may like that but personally once you have read a couple of them it is nice to think of other posts you can talk about. I actually bought a Christmas Jumper from Next on Saturday and I absolutely love it.
Its a lovely green colour and has tinsel and pom poms on it. I cannot wait to wear it.. It was around £30.00/35.00 and Next Christmas Jumpers are around that price range. A couple of months ago I handed my notice in there and the jumper was the first thing I bought and I would have loved to have been able to get 25% discount but however it is still a great buy and it looks so good it is definitely worth the money!


Next Christmas Jumper 

It is the perfect Christmas Present or a nice Christmas treat to yourself after spending all your money buying cards and presents for everyone! Although you probably could buy it cheaper if you are the type of person that likes to hit the January Sales. I personally I am not however I did buy some lovely wellies last year in the sales just after Christmas from Joules which was great. 




I have recently been loving 1950's pictures again. I have been so much into the sixties which I love and to be honest I still am. I found some amazing old photos of people in the 50's and thought this has to be a post soon about them. This photo was taken outside a cafe in the beautiful city of Paris which unfortunately at the moment has had an unbelievable event that happened last Friday. I wanted to show people this photo because Paris will always be a fabulous city to visit, to live in and for the world to enjoy despite what has happened in the news. #PrayForParis




I love these picture too, need I really say anymore. The picture speaks for itself don't you not think?




A little girl taking a cat for walk.. This is quite amusing as you do not see cats on leads. I love how well dressed she looks too.







This has been a random post but I wanted to share with you my Christmas Jumper and a few vintage pictures from the 50's.  It is a Sunday Post: A nice chilled out read in front of the fire on a November winter's night. 

I have another full week of work so I hope I have time to come up with ideas. Keep up to date on my social media and the quickest way to catch up on my posts is my blogger or bloglovin.

Instagram: lottieslott
Twitter: @lottieslott

Blog Lovin
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/vintage-i-fashion-i-old-hollywood-stars-14011325

I would love to hear from you, feel free to leave comments and tweet me! :) 

Thank you again for reading and I will see you all shortly.

Love Lottie
xxx





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig