My Goals For 2016


It is that time already and this year I wanted to share with you my Goals for 2016, Enjoy!

1. Blogging
I love blogging and 2016 I am going to continue to learn more about blogging and producing more posts for you all. Of course I would like to change a few things but at the moment I feel quite happy with it.

2. New style
New style? I never change my style I like to keep it the same but I would love to pick out new clothes from Vintage shops or even wear more skirts and casual dresses during the day. Being tall is hard so I tend to stick with jeans and wear dresser things on a night if I'm seeing friends.

3. Happiness
To continue to love my job and what I do. More hours would also be a bonus but for the being to still keep learning and progressing forward. 

4. Friendships
I am so grateful to have three of the best friends, I do not have a massive group of friends but I would like to meet new people and share and make new memories.

5. Fresh Start
I did a post not that long ago about reflecting on 2015 and to New beginnings and I believe it is important to do so. Did you really achieve everything you wanted in 2015? If not make 2016 your year to fulfill your dreams!

Links
Twitter @lottieslott
Instagram - lottieslott

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy celebrating the New Year! 

Love Lottie xxx





Professional Blog Designs by pipdig