Reflecting On The Year and New Beginnings

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible." - Audrey Hepburn


The question is where to start, too many decisions, too many thoughts that my brain can no longer handle so I an Audrey Hepburn quote would be a good start to the post. I love quotes they are perfect for anything and they mean something different to every person but what I dislike is seeing them posted all over social media especially blogger/wordpress and Instagram. I think some that are taken of google images look tacky and to be honest it is not a good look. Although you can find some which look great and I am all for them.

Christmas is nearly here and I am so excited it really is going to be great! Although I have not starting Christmas shopping yet. Yes I know it is bad but I have been so busy working I have not had any time at all to do anything not even buy my cards which I PROMISE you I will do on Wednesday.

Can you tell me where 2015 has gone? This year has flown by and it only seems five minutes when I was celebrating my 23rd birthday in January! At the beginning of the year I was still plodding along at Next and started applying for jobs, it look me ages to finally get something and I handed my notice in whilst being at the doctors surgery 4 weeks. I could not wait to leave Next, finally a new beginning in my life was finally happening and being a receptionist was what I always wanted to be and it is even more impressive when I say 'I'm a Medical Receptionist rather than a 'Stockroom/Sales Assistant'. After being at Next for 4 years It was time for me to do something else and I wanted to be something more than what I was already doing. I am 3 months in my new job, well nearly 4 soon and it really has gone so fast and I have learnt so much already. I love it. That was my goal for 2015 and yes it took till August however I did it and was so surprised when I got an email saying got the job.



I cannot remember how blogging came about, I was and still am obsessed with reading people's blog and YouTube video's and thought it would be cool start my blog on Vintage as I love everything about it. Plus it's so much different then blogging about beauty and fashion which so many people do! I wanted to be different. Then a month later in February lottieslott was born. I have loved every minute of it, it's something that I have created and I get to share my love of Vintage to you all! I have had times when I thought I am so busy, how am I supposed to post two a week because I hate it when some bloggers hardly post and then you wonder why they have it at all. I guess you could say the same about Instagram too. Since blogging my Instagram followers have grown so much to the point I had 100 and then of all a sudden 300 then it went crazy and I cannot thank you all enough! I love posting different retro pictures on there and since I began my blog I met another vintage blogger that is also from my hometown which is just so unreal but amazing at the same time! She so lovely.
It has also been great following people on Instagram, twitter and tumblr who love the things I am interested too such as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, The Beatles.

Since my love of George Harrison began a few months ago I was on YouTube watching a video of The Beatles music video 'A Hard Days Night' and absolutely loved it. I then found out they did a video, it took me a month ago actually to order it off amazon but it was amazing. Defintely worth it if your a Beatles fan like myself.

New Beginnings
December is now upon us and its pretty scary to think another year will be soon oven. Lots of people have New Year Resolutions I however have not had any apart from last year mine was to get another job which I have succeeded in doing. I would like to still be happy and loving my new job. I say that but I am 100% that will still be the case as so far I am enjoying it so much and have learnt so much in nearly the 4 months I have worked there. Over the last few months I have noticed a lot of change in viewers and its a great feeling. I do not know how it happened its a pretty unreal feeling but it makes me happy that your enjoying my blog. That is why I started it, I would love to continue to blog I cannot imagine not blogging. It is something that I look forward too when I have my time.

When December approaches I start thinking about my birthday and how I will be 24 in January which scares me as I have never been in love or had a boyfriend. I've never been one of those girls that has been popular where they have boyfriends all the time. That has never bothered as I'd rather meet the guy I'm going to marry now then have lots of boyfriends and then find him. When you look back it doesn't look great and hopefully I'll somehow find someone next year, sooner the better. Nothing stays the same forever.



I love you all, Thank you so much for continuing to read Lottie's Lott. It means so much that you love what I love! xxx









Thank you all for reading this lifestyle post of mine. I thought it was a perfect thing to do since 2015 is coming to an end and a new year is approaching very quick!

Love Lottie x
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Professional Blog Designs by pipdig