#JohnLennon - #Imagine #Vinyl


So today It was a happy vinyl day for myself and with it being the first vinyl of 2016 of course I had to buy 'Imagine' by John Lennon. I had previously seen the vinyl in HMV (yes that is why I buy all of my records) in December last year and I could not buy it purely because Christmas was coming up and I was not going to buy anything like that until I got paid in January. It is nearly my birthday and even though I should of waited I did not. 

1. I have not been paid yet.
2. I love buying vinyls.
3. I just can't help myself.

I will see I did have enough money to last time till the end of the month so it was absolutely fine.
After being in this week I had narrowed it down to two, Imagine and Rubber Soul which is by The Beatles. I still have not finished collecting them all yet, but when I saw there were two Rubber Soul records and one Imagine I thought 'that is it, I must have Imagine! That was that, my mind was made up and I went away with it. 

I only new two songs on the record, I bet you can guess which ones? Imagine of course and Jealous Guy. They are two of my favourite John Lennon songs. I listened to the first side about 4 times, over and over again. That is what I loved about listening to CD's you could follow the words and just keep playing that side over and over until you lost the world to live. Now I do the same with my vinyls, 
even when I just play one of my mums old LP's. Before I got my record player I played the same songs all the time on my iPhone, actually I tell a lie, I still do!

It is that kind of vinyl you can play all the time and you will not get bored, I mean how can you not get bored of John Lennon's voice. Gosh he is amazing. Defintely was 100% worth it and I am so pleased to finally have that as part of my vinyl collection. Happy Charlotte! 

Please don't forget to check me out on blog lovin, it is probably the best place to catch up with my posts! 


Love Lottie
xxx




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig