My Week In Photos




Welcome back guys! It has been over a week since I last blogged. To be fair I have had two posts completed and I chose to wait till this post had been done. I think it was because January is the month of my birthday and last Sunday (24th) I turned 24! Can you believe it? 24 I thought I would feel different but I do not and no at first I thought 'Oh my gosh, I am getting old' which I am but I guess it could be worse and I might aswell enjoy being 24.

I have not done one of these posts in a while but I am going to do a 'My week in Photos' I thought this would be a good post to do and you can get to see what I got up to do besides work. I have also seen other bloggers doing these kind of posts which inspired me to do my own.

I began my week as I usually do beginning going to work and of course before I started this meant one thing. Suits. Suits and Suits. I absolutely love suits and I cannot wait till season 4 is released on Netflix UK.


I always go on my Instagram as the majority of you know how much I love it and I post daily too.
In my latest blog posts from last year I talked about how much my feed has changed and last week I found some amazing pictures of Kate Moss, Leonardo Dicaprio, old fashion cars and lots more. (I will leave a link at the end of my post if you want to check it out) Amazingly enough I reached an unbelievable 1200 followers which is just so unreal and cannot believe that there are so many of you that love my Instagram! As always, thank you ever so much! I love you all and I never in a million years expected it, I just love posting retro pictures.

Here are just a few of the pictures I now have on my Instagram and the two at the top of my post.







On Wednesday 20th January I arranged to go out with my friends for a meal to celebrate my birthday.
It was such a cold night and thankfully I tried to keep warm by wearing tights underneath my black super high wasted jeans from Topshop, my gorgeous leopard print blouse and Zara leather jacket.



That was pretty much my week, I saw family on Thursday and Friday and then waited till Sunday where I spent my birthday at the coast. Whitby is a lovely place!


Lottie x



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig