January Review I #GoalsFor2016










Hi everyone! For some bizarre reason of mine I decided to try to write this post when I was feeling under the weather. I had cold and it was a Sunday, the last day of January and even though my nose was all red I had to bring myself to do something productive as watching Netflix was not helping.
I also had a spur of the moment to do a blog post as it is the end of January today and I wanted to talk about how January has been for me and possibly do a few of the things I have been loving this month which I thought you'd like to read!

So lets begin! I cannot believe that January has finished! The first month of 2016 is pretty much over. Where have the days, weeks and hours simply gone? Well for me it has not been a bad month.
Since I started back at work, I have been a busy bee trying to keep our patients at the surgery happy and that means making sure they get the right appointment and coming home from work on a night putting Netflix on and watching Suits all over again. You guys should give it a watch if you have not since it before! Its just too good. Before you know it, its time for bed and I do it all over again.
Wednesday arrives and its my day off and the other week I saw my friend and her little boy so that was great and had such a lovely day with them, I had not seen her since November so it was so lovely to catch up. That was a good start to the year for me and I had already achieved two of my #GoalsFor2016 - Happy Charlotte.




I have been a bit 'laid back' with blogging this month which for me is not great and something I want to do in February. It is time consuming trying to figure out ideas and then sit down a type it out. I always try and blog on a weekend and on a Wednesday when I am not at work but sometimes its just not impossible to do so. I know I mentioned in my latest post which went live recently that I did write two new posts but I was waiting for something else to write before I published them. I realised there were pretty similar even though they were about a different thing. On Twitter recently I saw a blogger who had 8 posts scheduled to go up and I'm thinking wow she's organised and clearly is a full time blogger which I am not. I usually write a blog post and publish it a couple of days later, I think that works best for me. Unless I suddenly feel like writing another one, I do not feel less pressured in myself to do another and I can wait for a few days before thinking of a new idea. I feel not a positive side to blogging this month.. hopefully I can do better next month!

Come on February bring me some luck! I need luck. Oh wait.. Its February which means Valentines Day. I have never had any luck with boys. I just have not and even though I took this out of my #GoalsFor2016 I would still like to find someone. I hate this time, all the shops are selling Valentines things for couples to buy each other things and it can be depressing for the single people out there. It does not bother me though, it is just another day for me. I guess I can watch a Channing Tatum, James Franco or even a Chris Evans movie! I could even watch a old classic bond film! I watched a Just Jodes YouTube Channel the other day and it was a Valentines Day Lush Haul. She had bought herself a Valentines Day Lush box and showed us what lovely things that was inside it, It was pretty expensive but I guess if you got that you'd be chuffed to bits. I love how she bought herself another one and was going to give it away to someone. If you are single it's definitely a nice thing to cheer you up with lots of Lush goodies for Valentines Day! I am also loving Sprinkle of Glitter's vlogs at the moment, I just love her! Think she is amazing, I love her vlogs with Darcy and when she's just out and about. You cannot beat her! She is such an inspiration even more now that she is a single mother, I still cannot believe it, its so sad, They made the perfect family but like everyone you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I love how she's spending Valentines Day with Darcy. The fact that she's bought her daughter a cute Valentines Day card is so sweet and shows that it can be about anyone who you love.






February should be interesting month I still want to keep feeling motivated, happy and that 2016 is going well. As I mentioned earlier in this post there are still so many things I would like to improve and at the end I can feel like yes another month gone and look what I did. I use twitter everyday I'm always posting things on there, retweeting and just keeping up with the blogging life when I can.
I actually mentioned this to a friend earlier about how I really dislike Facebook now. I pretty much use Twitter but its always good to keep up with old work buddies I guess.

Thank you for reading this post, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all who are following me on BlogLovin'. I seem to be getting people following my blog almost everyday! I do not know where you are all coming from but thank you!

Love Lottie xxx

Are you following me on any of these? I post daily on Instagram and Twitter.
Come say hi :) 

Blog Lovin' - Best Way To Keep Update With My Posts

Twitter

Instagram






Professional Blog Designs by pipdig