Monday, 29 February 2016

Reflecting on February




I'm writing this blog post a little earlier than I would usually do I guess its because February is a short month even though this year its Leap Year. I cannot believe we are coming to the end of February all ready, I know I mentioned about how fast the year was going last month but I mean where are the weeks going? I don't know about you all but for me they are flying by. Last weekend it was #Valentines and soon its going to be March which means Mothers Day and so many family birthdays then Easter! Its beyond crazy. I hope you are all having a lovely February, what have your highlights been this month? Let me know in the comments or feel free to tweet me! (I'll leave the link at the end of the post)

February has been a pretty good month, I don't want to speak too soon because when I'm writing this its actually the 20th February and I have plenty of time before the month ends. I had so many things last month that I wanted to change especially to do with my blogging. I hardly blogged in January and so I was determined to blog a lot for you all this month and do you know what I think I have and you all seem to be loving it so thank you! My #ValentinesDay post went down a treat and got so many views.. it was pretty crazy and I posted a #MondayMotivation post this week and that also seems to be going down well! It makes me happy that there are so many of you who are enjoying my posts! I cannot possibly thank you enough. I've been off this week so I've been able to do a few blog posts and that really has been great considering I'm working all next week. I've a productive week off and I've been at the gym twice, so I feel very good about that. I don't really go to the gym much so when I do I love it and I always feel so much better about myself.

I've started buying a few more Vintage purchases and a few weeks ago I bought a gorgeous original 1960's coat from Bowler Vintage in York, UK. You might have seen it if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, if not make sure you guys do! I wouldn't want you to miss out. It was something that I fell in love with straight away and I wore it the other day for the first time! That was a buy that I guess will last me a long time.. I hope! I would love to know the story behind it of course.


The last week of February I found the most perfect 1940's little black bag, it was utterly gorgeous however when I took it home I realised it had a massive hole in the bottom and had to take it back to the shop. I was gutted because it was such a beautiful bag and would have looked amazing with my new coat. I'm still in the process for searching for a new handbag, I started this blog post a week ago and have only just got round to finishing it off, I had the busiest week at work. I got home on a night and watched some telly and went to bed. I hate no time to blog. It was impossible. I should have better luck this time though.

I cannot believe that today is the last day of February and March is tomorrow. Where is the year going? 3 months nearly into 2016 and still no man in my life. Something has to change and soon! Please be kind to me 2016.

Love Lottie x







Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig