#MondayLetsDoThis





Hey everyone! Welcome back or shall I say I'm back! Yes its been a few weeks since I've sat down and blogged. The last couple of weeks have been so busy at work and I haven't had chance to sit down and think of anything I wanted to blog. Its a good job I didn't upload all my posts I did during my week off in February! Gosh that seems like ages ago.. I actually have one post to go up then I have to sit and get back to blogging when I possibly can. I really fancied a catch up, another chatty post I guess. I have been loving posts like this. My #MondayMotivation Post I uploaded a few weeks ago has done amazingly well and I honestly cannot believe it. It's pretty crazy and even my chatty post too. I love you guys. Thank you so much! Did I tell you I've been absolutely had the best time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram looking at 90's images and no not just of Kate Moss either.
I've also been loving fashion pictures and of course I couldn't resist getting a photo of #JaneBirkin and #TheSpiceGirls. Leave comments below if you loved them just as much as I did! 

How has your week been? Its been a funny old week because I had booked to get my haircut done on Wednesday and 2 hours before I had to cancel my appointment because it was heavy snow and there was no way I could of got the bus. It was a nightmare. Anyway, I've managed to re book and I cannot wait till Friday. I'm going to feel like a new woman. I have not had a hair cut since November last year and I'm having my highlights put back in so yes an Instagram selfie will probably happen! 
Don't get me wrong, I love being busy at work. I mean if you are not the hours go by so slow its unbelievable but its nice when I get to have some spare time to blog when I'm not being a happy receptionist to our patients at the surgery. 



The amount of times I've been to the doctors or the dentists and the receptionist's look so miserable. They give the impression that they don't want to be there and I'm thinking 'its not hard to put a smile on your face' even if your having a bad day or you have personal issues. What a lovely welcome that would be when the staff don't look happy. Yes a doctor and a dentist aren't the best of places to be, people are sick at the doctors and there's a reason why they are there and the same when you go to get your teeth checked out but please 'try and make a smile'.

1. It makes the patients feel welcomed.
2. It can brighten people's days.
3. It can cheer yourself up or your colleagues.
4. Patients will feel like you want to be there.

Some patients can be so rude to you, it can be unbelievable to think that a human being would speak you to like that when the majority of us wouldn't even dream of speaking to someone like that. I've had it recently at work and even in retail. I'm sure a lot of people would have experienced it. I am right?

The saddest thing about being a receptionist at the doctors surgery is you see so many different types of people. People who are generally ill and come to the surgery just to get better and then you get the ones who come in every week sometimes a few times who really aren't that ill at all!

I've just finished my 6 month training at work and got the paperwork signed off, will probably take me a year at least to learn everything as there is so much to process. One of the things I am good at is handling people who can be rude to you. Never show them how you feel, always keep your feelings inside you. I know that can be hard. It really is not easy!

Anyway, why am I talking about work..

At the beginning of the post I talked about some pictures that I had seen on Twitter and Instagram which I have been loving and here they are!





What do you all think? I love them. The style, just everything about it. Oh and Leo in the 90's.
The world went crazy last week when he finally after 20 years won his first Oscar. I was so excited for him, he deserved it so much. He is a wonderful actor and was beyond happy for him.

I hope you all enjoyed my #ReflectingOnFebruary post, I have been enjoying doing these kind of posts. I suppose they give me targets on things I can make better and achieve for example like my blogging.

I hope you all have a lovely week and will be back very soon!

Lottie x




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig