Friday, 11 March 2016

#WomenCrushWednesday

Hi everyone! As you all would have known that the other day (Tuesday 8th March 2016) was of course #InternationalWomensDay you probably posted a quote like this on your Twitter and Instagram accounts or even retweeted, I'm right aren't I?



Well after reading through quotes and pictures people shared on social media about #WomensDay it got me thinking I wanted to share with you a post of a few of my favourite icons. I bet you already know a few of them and every Wednesday on Instagram lots of people use the hashtag #wcw (Women Crush Wednesday) and post a picture. I've just done that and I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite because each Wednesday it has to be different!







I was going to add a few others but you would probably already know them such as Marilyn and Audrey! New to my #WCW list has to be Patti Smith and Francoise Hardy.

Who are your favourite women idols?

Thank you all for showing so much love for the last few posts I have done! I have been amazed how many have you have liked them. I cannot thank you enough!

If you haven't already you can follow me on Blog Lovin' which is where you can follow your favourite bloggers and its the best way to keep up to date, I mean you wouldn't want to miss a post would you?

Click the links below to all my social media platforms.. Blog Lovin', Twitter and Instagram! Leave your links in the comments!

Blog Lovin'
I mean who doesn't love Twitter! Blog updates and tweets.
My all time favourite app.. Instagram

I'll see you all very soon with a new post coming to my blog very soon!

Love, Lottie xxx








Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig