Instagram catch up!





Another month has begun and the weather in the UK is terrible! I mean it constantly rains and its cold. WHERE IS SPRING?! We only seem to get sunny days every so often in the North of the UK but the South where London is getting spring like weather. Its so frustrating! I truly hope it gets better. Anyway back to the blog post.. I have not even introduced what this post is all about. I can tell its going to be babbling on about how much I have been loving my Instagram feed recently.
I know I did a post the other day on Instagram but that was completely different and I wanted to share with you the pictures I have been loving on there, By the way who is loving the picture above that says 'No Rest for the Rad' I've actually just realised that is what it said on the jumper.. what am I like.

Before I begin if you aren't following me on Instagram make sure you do! Instagram.com/lottieslott 


Here are the top things on my feed I have been currently loving!


1.


Morgan Freeman - let me tell you why. So last night I watched The Shawshank Redemption. I don't know why but it was the first time I'd ever seen it and I absolutely loved it. It has to be one of my all time favourite movies ever. What a classic! I tell you what you cannot beat them can you?

2.


Alexa Chung - I have always loved Alexa. She's an inspiration to some people girls. She's a fashion icon and she wears the kind of clothes that everyone loves. She makes girls think yes I can wear that.
She has that perfect model figure but that doesn't mean that other body shapes cannot wear the clothes she wears. She will always be a fashion icon. I love her!

3.


Now this is an unusual one for me, not because I don't wear makeup because I do and I love it! But only because I only post Vintage and Retro things on there apart from selfies of course. I went into Mac Cosmetics on Wednesday and I bought the foundation and concealer. I love it! 

4.


Pattie Boyd - I have blogged about before and she's known for marrying George Harrison and Eric Clapton. Yes its a bit of a love triangle but that is for another day.. Anyway, Pattie was a 60's British model. I adore her, she's a fashion icon. Het pictures were just the best, so natural but looked amazing.


5, A selfie of myself. I like taking pictures of myself, I know it sounds vain but I really aren't vain. Not even one bit, when I was younger I used to love looking in the mirror at myself, its pretty embarrassing to be honest. CRINGE MOMENT.  But hey.. sometimes your feed needs selfies and I was like right 'lets try and a get a decent picture of myself'' I took a few and I posted two photos including this one. I also love black and white photos.

I hope you all have enjoyed this post. Its something I have never tried before and I thought why not.
I have just posted a new blog post called Reflecting on March so make sure you check that one too,

I hope you are having a good week and I will see you all soon with a new post!

Lottie x






Professional Blog Designs by pipdig