March Favourites



Before I start this post can we just take a moment please to appreciate these two amazing men who were both 'reunited' together again in heaven when Ronnie Corbett passed away last week. Such a sad moment, another legend has died in 2016. I found this beautiful photo of them both and I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you. I personally was not born when these two were in their element even though they have always been good not just together but individual and you will never get another act like them. They are what you call one of a kind don't you think?

Anyway, this post is all about my latest March Favourites and I will be showing you some amazing vintage pictures that I have on my phone that have been waiting to go on my blog and you may have seen them on my Twitter and Instagram! Do check them both out if you have not already?











All these pictures that I have shown have been my March Favourites because each one is different, all of them apart from the last picture are icons who I love. Everything about this post is stylish and it makes you appreciate the style in all era's not just the world that we live in today.

I hope you enjoyed this post on a different take to a usual favourites I wanted to add my own vintage twist to it.

Lottie x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig