Sunday, 15 May 2016

Because who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn.


Good morning, good afternoon and even good evening to you all! Whatever time of day you are reading this post. I have to apologise to you all as I have not blogged in a week which is not like me at all anymore. I did a #MondayMotivation post last week and I have not blogged since, I've been busy working so I have not been able to sit down and come up with ideas and I've missed it. I had some Sunday evening time to myself and decided I was going to type away and tell you all about what I have been up too. Although I've pretty much just been working and on the evenings when I have got it, I have not felt like blogging and this has annoyed me since for the last 5 months I've been making so much time to blog because I love being able to do that and I hate not having posts up for you all and I need to start thinking about more and more ideas. I have a few planned actually so that is not too bad. I also cannot believe we are now into May! It is so crazy how this year is flying past and before you know it Christmas will be here again but anyway lets not think about that yet!! 

The other day it was Audrey Hepburn's 86th birthday and I shared a few pictures of her on my Instagram and Facebook account. She is such a beautiful and inspiring person and one of my favourite Old Hollywood Stars. I had to have Audrey in this post. 


I could do a huge blog post on Audrey but I'll leave that for another day and I'm going to be getting on DVD My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany's too which I cannot wait, massive thank you to my friend who's giving them to me because her mum is having a clear out.


Massive thank you to everyone who is reading my blog and who enjoys it! I blog because I enjoy it and I want you to enjoy what I post too and be part of  Lottie's Lott.

I also hope you have a great week and remember to always do something that makes you feel good about yourself! Its always nice to help others out. A good deed of the day.

Lottie x
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig