May Favourites

Welcome to my May Favourites! Now If you have read one of these posts I have published before then you will know that is not a typical 'FAVOURITES' post. But you guys seemed to love my March Favourites so I thought I'd do another one.

So sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy.

To begin with lets start with the young Betty Joan Perske also know as Lauren Bacall. How innocent and sweet does she look! Turned to be such a beautiful Old Hollywood Star!


Next, one of my favourite pictures from The Beatles - A Hard Days Night Film when they were filming it way back in the 60s! Its scary to think how time flies! 


I chose this picture because I adore the style of these women from the 60s!


One of my favourite selfies! I'm pretty sure you will have seen this on Instagram!


I have a thing about cars! Especially retro cars and this one reminds me of the one in The Great Gatsby that Leo was in!


I have been absolutely loving pictures like this. There is something about them that are inspiring and make me think 'wow'! This had to be in my May Favourites.


You may have noticed recently on my Instagram that I love posting retro home pictures. They are such an inspiration and I love this photo.


What can I say about this lady. She is a star!


I have posted this photo so many times but they are my favourite couple EVER and I'll see you all soon with a new post! I hope you enjoyed my vintage favourites.

Lottie x



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig