Monday, 2 May 2016

Monday Motivation I Part 2





HAPPY BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY TO YOU ALL! 

This is an extra special Monday for us all and do you know what we can enjoy it! Its time to relax, get up late and enjoy Monday. Its bank holiday today in the UK and of us Brit's its the best time.. however unless you work in retail, in the hospitality industry then you sadly will be working

Can you believe that it is Monday today! The weekend seriously flies back doesn't it? It does not matter if you work, go to school or at university, it goes by before you realise that is back to it.
Mondays, I think everybody in the world hates them. I mean it can be the worst day of the week but for some it can be a good day. MONDAY A GOOD DAY? it depends on what you do to make it a good day. I work on a Monday and I have it pretty good because I wake up between 8.00am and I don't leave till lunch time which is a bonus!

My Monday posts a couple of months ago went down amazing and I could not believe how many of you enjoyed them. I have quite a lot of viewers who are from the USA which is pretty cool to say I'm from England! I hope you enjoy this post of a few of my favourite icons from the 50's and 60's!

Monday can be a good day, yes the weekend is over but you have a fresh week to enjoy being happy and enjoy the things that you love and what to achieve from life! Enjoy everyday!











I believe that Monday can be a good day for all of us. I know sometimes I may disagree with myself but honestly it can. If you have goals that you want achieve then Monday is the perfect time to do them! Why? Because a brand new week begins for you to achieve everything you want to do out of life. That might be studying hard at school, college or university or even wanting to improve your skills at work or just being a better person. Sometimes if your had a bad weekend or you wake up feeling rubbish then you want to stay in bed but remember we can do it.

Do something today and make your Monday worth while!

I hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, I would love to know what you get up too!


Lottie x


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig