Instagram Polaroid Catch Up.


Hi everybody! Today I have an another Instagram Catch Up to show you. My favourite thing about Instagram at the moment is finding the greatest retro polaroid of some of my all time favourite icons. 


I started off Alexa Chung because I'm absolutely loving her style and Instagraming pictures of her on my feed. She is such an inspiration to people who dress Vintage or people who love Vintage but don't. She is such a style icon!

Next up there's a model who rose to fame in the 90's and she goes by the name of Kate Moss. 




Here are just of my favourite icons and their polaroid images that I love! I hope you have enjoyed this post and I will see you very soon. I am also thinking about starting some new blog material of my own so I would love to know if you have any suggestions!

Lottie x
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig