Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Reflecting on June




Is it me or is this year going so fast!? We are already in the sixth month of 2016. It only seems five minutes ago since I was celebrating my birthday in January. I love doing this type of posts but now we are in June I would just like to say.. WE HAVE FINALLY HAD SOME SUMMER! In the UK last week was ridiculous hot and that meant I was able to sit in the garden, in my shorts and enjoy the gorgeous weather! Unfortunately I did have to spend the majority of the days at work which meant wearing black trousers and a white shirt! 

Like last month June has been an interesting one and well I start to reflect on how it has been there has been some one particular highlight and that is spending lots of time with my sister. That was one thing I forgot to mention in last months review and so I had to definitely feature it in here purely because we've been doing so much together when I'm not working and I love spending my days off with my sister even if we are just at home. If you have a sibling at University then you will know exactly what I'm talking about when I say 'Its so good that she's home and finished Uni forever' that feeling is the best. I myself have never experienced university so when Fiona went I missed like so much, its so hard seeing my sister in a few weeks sometimes months especially when your so used to seeing that person at home. So of course when she came home 3 weeks ago it was (as you can imagine) the best feeling ever! I was so happy to have her back. Since she has been home I have been spending a lot of time with her, I treated her two too meals (purely because she has no money) but it was nice to have a look around the shops and have lunch together. I love having those days like that.


At the beginning of the month I was trying to get start blogging again because I had been busy working and did not have the time to sit down and plan any blog posts. Luckily though I did not miss a week so I was pleased about that, I know I am only a part time blogger but I absolutely hate missing a week for you guys. As you know I love blogging so of course when I get a spare second I like to sit and think about some good blog posts for you all. 


I hope next month I will still be continuing to blog for you all again! Lets keep it up!

Lottie x

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig