Thursday, 2 June 2016

Reflecting on May



Welcome back to another post where I reflect on how my month is going. These posts seem to fly by and before I know it I'm blogging about the next month.. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?! One moment where just beginning Spring and in a months time it will be SUMMER. Can you believe it because I literally cannot. How much sun has the UK had? Hardly any. Okay a couple of weeks ago it literally felt like Summer, the weather was amazing and I ended up wearing a summer dress and sandals.. but then a few days later I was back to wearing winter coats and boots. I mean seriously, how much confusing can you get.

So I began this month feeling pretty content with how things were going, even though I know deep down that I still have so much to achieve out of 2016 yet we have half way through now I've just started realising this. I say I have a lot to achieve but in reality its just a few things that would make me so much happier.

1. Friends
2. A boyfriend

Two things Charlotte? Yes two things and with both of them (especially the 2nd one) I have never been lucky. I've never had a nice group of friends, I've always met people who are either disloyal. not a true friend or school friends who I have not seen in a long time and just generally don't have the same interests with them anymore.

When I left school, I thought college would be the time for me where I would meet some new friends and that did not happen. The people were nice and I got on with them but they weren't the type of people who I would hang around with or had the same interests as me. Even when I started my Business and Administrative course in 2010 for the year, I was in a big group with girls who were not the nicest of people. That was not me.

So when I got a job at Next back in 2011 I eventually found a few lovely girls who I'm friends with now and they have become my best ones. I suppose I would love to find a bigger group of friends and one day I hope to have a boyfriend, sooner rather than later but you can never predict things like that.


As my grandmother says 'nothing ever stays the same'.

On a brighter note, every since I started working as Medical Receptionist back in August 2015, I have absolutely loved it. I work with some lovely ladies and feel like I have learnt so much too. It as to be one of the best things I decided to do. As you might have seen in some of my recent posts and especially in my #GoalsFor2016 and once I've been at the surgery for a year I'm going to start looking. I would love to finish this year knowing that I have achieved something!


Going to the gym a few times has made me realise how unfit I am and how much good is its for my body. I'm tall and slim so people seem to question as to why I need to exercise, I may not need to loose weight but I want to maintain my body-shape and exercise is good for you. I also love food so it always helps me feel so much better when I've eaten a 3 course meal and the following day I go the gym. I have definitely realised that this year I'm going to get myself a gym membership!

Blogging has slightly slacked a lot this month and I've doing my best to have time to do a blog post.
I never want to rush any post, all blog posts I feel of mine have to be right and yes it might take longer than I expected but at least when they go live for all you lovely people to see you are going to enjoy it!

That has pretty much been my month! It has been a funny old one but cannot wait to have May wit week off! Time to enjoy blogging, see friends and spent lots of time with my sister now that she has finished uni and coming home soon!



Just to let you know I will be doing a May Favourites post very soon and it should be going up a day after this one. I will be letting you guys know on Twitter and Instagram in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled! Would not want you to miss out!

Thank you guys for reading and I hope your May was a good month for you! Feel free to leave a comment below as I would LOVE to know how yours went!

Lottie x

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig