Sunday Style By Francoise Hardy


Hello everybody and a happy Sunday to you all! So I have come up with a series of posts which will be published on a Sunday evening for you all to enjoy (and this is the very first one) called #SundayStyle. Now Sunday Style will be something that I will do every 2 weeks on a Sunday where I'll be showing you a different style by an icon for example Twiggy. Now today I chose to do Francoise Hardy, now I am sure you if you are a girl who loves her fashion you would have seen so many pictures of her on Instagram and Tumblr yes? I thought so. 

Francoise Hardy's style has always been a mix of minimalism with a splash of chic bohemianism. Here a just a few pictures of Hardy's style that I adore and 50 years later people are absolutely loving her style and is such an inspiration to so many people.



I hope you enjoyed this first edition of #SundayStyle and keep your eyes peeled for more posts!
Who are your favourite style icons? 

Love Lottie
X
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig