100th Blog Post

100th Blog Post



Welcome to a blog post that over a year and a half ago did not this could be possible and never dreamed it would ever come to this, nor did I think I would be writing about it now. Back in February 2015 when I created my blog 'Lottie's Lott' I did not realise how much I would love it and how passionate about truly taking the time to dedicate my time to it because with any blog that is what you have to do. I began my blog writing posts that now I could not believe I even published or wrote! A few months into blogging I deleted them because lets face it they made me cringe and think 'Why Charlotte' and I could make a new post that would be 10 times better and that is what I did.

Not that long ago I updated my 'Let me introduce myself' post because when I came across it and started to read it, there were so many things I could change and wanted to make better! By doing that it surprisingly got so many views and I was so happy, I was not expecting that but it shows you that by doing something so small can completely change and brings more blog traffic. I also believe it is nice to update your picture of yourself to a new one even if that makes take a new selfie as you want to keep updating your blog now and again. I have not made a lot of changes as such to my blog since 2014, I was pretty happy with it and because I do it part time I was not able to pay and have it done so it would look professional and chic. This is something I would like to do though as its my hobby to be able to invest money into my blog just to give it a bit of a wow factor. That will come with time and I know it will not happen anytime soon but its definitely a dream to have.

I want to want to thank you all of you for reading my blog and enjoying it. It honestly means everything to me that you take the time out of your day to read a post.I know I say this often but thank you to the ones who also follow me on Instagram, Twitter and even Blog Lovin!

I'll see you all very soon with a new post!

Be happy and always keep smiling!
Love, Lottie Lott
X






Professional Blog Designs by pipdig