July Favourites



July Favourites



Let me start off with my only beauty favourite featuring in this post, I have only had these a few weeks but I absolutely love them and had to have them in this post. First up are the NYX Cosemetics Soft Mate Lip Cream in Antwerp I would absolutely recommend this one! Now a few months ago in the UK you could not get NYX Cosmetics anywhere until they got a make up counter in the majority of Boots stores all round the UK. I love Matte lipsticks so of course when I had a browse at the lip creams I had to try the colour Antwerp out. I was so impressed with everything about the lip cream, it leaves your lips still feeling creamy even with it dries as a Matte lipstick.

The second NYX Cosmetics Lip Cream in Addis Ababa - (When I was looking to find the link of this lip cream it unfortunately did not come up with it on Boots website for all of my English readers so I had to go onto the proper NYX website. The UK price for the lip creams are £5.50 but the US price is $6.00) I do recommend checking out your local boots store as they will probably have a NYX Cosmetics counter!
Like the other lip cream I too absolutely would recommend this colour to you! If you love pinks they you will love this one!


Like the majority of my favourite posts I tend to keep them vintage themed however recently I have been showing some lifestyle items which I thought you might enjoy and then had to bring a few beauty items too which I have been loving!

My last beauty item is an unusual one for myself as I have never even worn it before. Bronze is new to my face and I had the perfect day to wear it for.. my sisters graduation so to complete my look I popped into my local boots store in town and got Collection Bronze Glow Matte Powder Terracotta.
I did not need something too experience and so a high street product worked great for me and I was very pleased with it! If your not wanting to spend a lot of money on Bronze then I recommend this one.


Back to my usual favourite theme and I recently found some amazing black and white photos from the 1960's and of course I could not miss them out.


So beautiful and sophisticated!



Something really exciting happened on Tuesday 12th July and it was my sisters graduation!
It was such an amazing day and I had to take an outfit of the day for you all!


I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Remember you can read all about how I found July also which will be up at the same time as this post!

Love, Lottie
X

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig