Monday, 8 August 2016

Mod Monday



Hello you lovely lot! Now today's post is not a #MotivationMonday and I know so many bloggers that do these kind of posts regularly and I myself have mastered a few of these however on this occasion. I wanted to do a post about Mods I believe I have not really discussed the style, the music before in a blog post. Well here is your chance to know more about 'Mods'.

Mods are a group of people within a culture that differentiates itself from other people. It is also known as a subculture and began way back when in the 1960's and spread to other countries and today continues on a smaller. It started off in a small group in London based where stylish young men in the late 1950s who were modernists because they listened to modern jazz and then it expanded to women.

Often mods wore tailer-made suits and listened to different genres of music such as soul, ska and R&B. They rode motor scooters which were usually Lambretta or a Vespa. The original mod scene was associated with all night dancing at clubs. 




Happy Monday to you all! I hope you have a fabulous one and here is to another a week! Lets see what we can achieve!


Lottie x

Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig