Sunday, 14 August 2016

The Perfect Eggs Benedict Brunch




I never thought I would be doing a full post on something on something foodie and what I should leave to the professionals. However I really loved this meal and I do apologise to all the food bloggers out there who I have been doing it for years! (Please forgive me) 

The thing I have been loving so much recently on Tumblr and you may have seen these pictures featuring in my blog post series Style Inspirations that contain some dreamy kitchens and decoration that is perfect, I mean some could say that they are flawless! I think everyone dreams of having kitchens like this and I suppose one day they could come true and you can spend money making them look some what like this and then using it to your advantage and making lots of food and even taking a cheeky little Instagram. I know its very clique but so many people these days do unfortunately because thats what the world is like and you use social media then you can totally relate. I even cannot help myself some times and I think what life used to be like without Instagram. It is so hard to imagine and even though Instagram has not been around that long there is never going to be the day when you will be waking up listening to that Dean Martin song which I love and saying 'How do you like your eggs in the morning'? when you have just made the perfect eggs and all you want to do is take a picture and shout it out to everyone! 

I am 100% sure than a few food bloggers that have been blogging for a long time could even have the money OR be extremely lucky enough to be able to have a kitchen built. Some people do not know how opportuntities like that can change your life forever and even just having parents that can afford things like that! Its mind blowing!

Anyway enough of me blabby on about kitchens, lets get on with this post!



So in the beautiful city of York where I live I have been wanting to go this Bistro Cafe for a while now because I had walked past with my sister and saw the most delicious cakes.. I mean it was like being in Betty's but without the price tag! On Saturday I got the chance to go with the parents because they had some money to spend as they had an offer and of course I could not say no! 


The website is great to look at and it is so  detailed! I never realised but they have another cafe in Helmsey too!


I also thought this was a cute yesterday when it was outside just as we walked past!


From platters like this to breakfast, cakes, breads and sandwiches Mannion and Co offers lots of choice and even does Gluten Free! 

So I went for the Eggs Benedict with Ham and Hollandaise sauce which was so good and I even complating round two for tea. 




I hope you all enjoyed this unusal post of mine and I will see you with a new post very soon!
You can keep up to date with my posts by downloading the app (which is free) Blog Lovin - best way to read your favourite bloggers posts!

X
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig