Tuesday, 11 October 2016

My Sisters Birthday - Photo Diary







Don't you just love eating out in new places? I'm sure everyone does. I love food, I mean who doesn't? Yes I live and breathe food. So of course when I heard that Joe's Kitchen had just opened in York and it was my sisters birthday coming up I just had to go! Plus the menu looked amazing and myself and my sister were looking for a place that did great breakfasts. So it seemed perfect to go to Joe's Kitchen the day before her birthday as an early celebration as we were all working on her birthday even my sister. 

We both had coffee which was lovely. I had a Flat White and my sister had a cappuccino to start the birthday celebrations off.

That was followed by myself having Red Berry Pancakes which were beautiful and my sister had a Sourdough bread with Avocado, Tomatoes and Balsamic Vingear. 

Of course we couldn't resist in having some Red Velvet Cake too.









As you can see we had such a lovely meal and then went to the cinema to see The Beatles: Eight Days A Week movie which we both loved! It is defintely worth watching and it made the day even more special.

I hope you enjoyed this post as its something I haven't really done before.

Lottie x





Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig