Livin' It Up In Yorkshire









I am going to keep this post short and sweet only because they are not a lot of photos to feast your eyes on however the ones I do show you are mouth watering

A few weeks ago on a cold auturnly saturday afternoon in the city of York. (also my hometown) I had the pleasure of being treated to some delicious food courtesy of my parents who had been given some vouchers to spend at http://www.starinnthecity.co.uk/

We opted for just a main course and let me tell you it was so filling but so worth it.
Plus we got some lovely bread too which was also a bonus.

There were so many different kind of things that you could have had whether it was expensive or slightly cheaper but its all about how much you want to spend.

Just remember good food doesn't have to be fancy, it can be whatever you want it be!


Love, Lottie x









Professional Blog Designs by pipdig