Saturday, 26 November 2016

The Blogger Tag


Hello and welcome to the Blogger Tag which I got nomiated to do by the lovely Louise. Here are my answers below to find out a little bit more about me. I have not really done posts like this but I hope you enjoy it.

Question 1: How tall are you?

I am 5'11 so yes I am pretty tall. I quite like it really. In the past I have been asked things like 'Oh wouldn't you not prefer to be a little be shorter?' To be honest I never really have, I've never thought about it and I guess not really. I like my height and yes it gives me problems when buying skirts and dresses purely because they have to be bought in the 'tall' section but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't.


Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

I am double jointed in my thumb however I would not really call that a talent, would you? I would say defintely my blog. It is something that I keep quiet to people who I know unless of course we share the same love of vintage, fashion and lifestyle.

Question 3: What is your blog- related pet peeve?

This question I feel it does not apply to me right now as I have not had that opportunity yet of working with brands. Of course this is totally my blogging dream!! 

Question 4: What is your biggest non-blog pet peeve?

This one is pretty much the same as the previous.. however I cannot stand people who are rude.

Question 5: What is your favourite song?

My favourite song of all time is what a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong. 

Question 6: What is your favourite social media website?

I love twitter! I was never a massive fan of twitter but since facebook went down hill and since I started my blog I have loved using twitter. It is such a fabulous website for connecting if you have a business or even if you are a blogger of youtube! I would defintely recommend getting twitter if you are thinking about blogging.

Question 7: What is your favourite way to spend your free time when you are alone?

I love listening to my record player whilst I blog or watch Game of Thrones - I absolutely love it! I am also obsessed with Suits and Peaky Blinders!

Question 8: What is your favourite junk food?

I love Pizza Hut now and again, sometimes all you fancy is a stuffed crust margarita and you know exactly where to get it from! I also love jelly babies. I could literally eat the whole bag.

Question 9: Do you have pets or pets? If so, what are their names?

I do not have any pets anymore but as a child I loved hamsters, once they died a got another. I must have had four that were mine and my sister had one. The hamsters names were Sandy, Bella, Lucy and Alfie. I also had a cat called Fluffy. However I have always wanted a dog!

Question 10: What is your number one favourite non ficton and fiction books?

I love Harry Potter, I mean does not everyone? I also love crime/thriller books - currently reading The Girl On The Train.

Question 11: What is your favourite beauty product or tool?

I love using my Mac Cosmetics scultping brush to apply my foundation and cannot beat their lipsticks!

Question 12: When were you last embarrased? 

I prefer not to say haha! I always get embarrased! 


Question 13: If you could drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

Vodka and Coke / Orange juice

Question 14: What is your favourite movie?

I love the Godfather or Some like it hot.

Question 15: What was your favourite lesson in school and why?

I loved English at GSCE purely because I had such a great teacher and I also loved watching Romeo and Juliet (the modern film) and Sherlock Holmes.

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

New York for sure. I absolutely love that city. I love the people, the accent, the wow factor it gives you and how you just do not want to leave!

Question 17: Pc or Mac?

I've also had a PC but I would love a Mac just to see what it likes.

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? (or kind gesture from a friend)

When Esther who I met on Instagram and became really good friends with this year, sent me a lovely letter about my Grandad. It really mean a lot.

Question 19: Favourite celebrity?

I love Alexa Chung. She is a fashion goddess.

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

Alice Catherine - OH MY GOSH. I adore her style, her instagram and of course her blog! She also seeems such a lovely girl. Maybe even Holly White or even Zoe Sugg! 

Question 21: Who is your biggest inspiration?

I have three, my mum, my grandma and grandad.


Question 22: What is your favourite high street shop?

Topshop - my wardwrobe is filled with their clothes! I also love Zara too.

Question 23: Are you in education or in work?

I am currently in work, I love my job as a Medical Receptionist.

Question 24: What is your favourite blog to read?

I love Alice Catherine blog, her fashion posts are amazing. I also love Zoella.

Question 25: One thing you are proud of?

Doing well and enjoying my job. I did not think I would have got it a year ago and my blog! I made a lot of changes just to make it so much better.


How the blogger tag works

Below I have nominated serveral bloggers to answer the same questions on their blog. Those bloggers will nominate a selection of bloggers themeselves until so many other bloggers can join in! 

I nominate


I look forward to reading your questions!

Love Lottie 
X










Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig