Friday, 30 December 2016

Goals For The New Year



As 2016 is drawing to a close I thought I would share with you some of my goals for the new year. I cannot believe we will be in 2017 very soon it is beyond scary to even think about it. I have nearly really been that kind of person to do a New Years Resolution but last year I did a post about my goals for this year so I wanted to do it again and why not, I guess these things that I am going to discuss with you are what I want to achieve in 2017. So fingers crossed! Lets begin,,

Enjoy Every Moment
Blogging
I have loved blogging this year, 2016 was my year to make my blog just a little more chic and fancy. I like to think I have done that and of course I want to keep improving it as much as I possibly can. I suppose I could try and up my photography skills.. something to work on thats for sure. At the moment though I am quite content with my blog.. also coming up to my blog anniversary in February.. now thats exciting!

Friendships
2016 has taught me a lot about people and I was so lucky to meet such a lovely girl through Instagram and she is only from The Netherlands would you believe it or not! Ridicious to think this time last year I had no idea she even exsisted!! So of course 2017 is going to be my year to meet more people.

Enjoy Every Moment
I want to appreciate every opportunity I have and make the most of it. I would like 2017 to be so much better than 2016. I want to push myself onto big and better things. Even get myself a flat would be nice. 

Family
In my opinion family is so important! It is everything and when you loose a family member it makes you rethink how life would be so different without them.

Career
I am ready for a change and I hope soon I can find another exciting new challenge. Fingers crossed


I hope 2017 is good for all of us.

Lottie x









Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig