Saturday, 3 December 2016

Searching For That Inspiration





After a few posts focusing on how I have been feeling recently I decided to do a post that features some fabulous pictures I found on Tumblr and they certainly got my feeling inspired to a blog post.
Over the last couple of days I have had some wonderful views on my posts recently Keep Smiling which if you have not seen is all about my Grandad. I also got nominated by a blogger Louise Rose Railton to do The Blogger Tag. I loved doing that post and you all seemed to enjoy both! Please let me know if you would like to see more like that. All my links can be found on my blog now so make sure you check them out! I certainly would apreciate it.

Inspiration can be found in so many different ways and it does not have to be to do with clothes or an idol who you may see. Although I really do think that has a massive impact as to how people do search for that inspiration especially my age group and younger people of today. We are blessed with social media and even though things can get blown out of proportion - it really can be a great thing.
Over the years of having Instagram there are so many people who I follow who love posting outfit posts of themselves daily - okay some people could say that is vain and why do you need to post a picture of what you were daily. However if you are into fashion and have a certain style then I do not see why not. On the other hand it gives people like myself who you know are thinking 'well I could perhaps be able to pull that off'' and you do not need to be a blogger to do that! 

As you may of known if you have been following me on Instagram for a while now how I decided to post pictures of what I have in my post today in my feed. If you are feeling down and need something to cheer yourself up I would defintely recommend scolling down on Tumblr or Pinterest - it is amazing what kind of things you can find that could cheer yourself up! I myself have started using pinterest again, it was something I used to do all the time and I decided to have a break from it. I see a lot of up and coming bloggers use pinterest to adversise their blog posts so I thought why not.

Searching for that inspiration can be anything you want to be. It can even be food,
MY OH MY, how I love food. If you have seen my Livin' it up in Yorkshire post then you may have a feeling that I live and breathe food haha! I just really need to start getting into cooking again. I suppose it can be something for next year to work on. As always I hoped you enjoyed this post and keep your eyes peeled for some new year posts and goals for 2017 coming soon.

All photos featured in this post are from Tumblr!

Love Lottie
x
Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig