A Toast To The New Year and New Beginnings


I ask myself what would I change in 2017? Firstly I would not change one thing about myself apart from how I wish I could be so much more confident. I have been asking myself that a long time but being quiet is me. I never have been a confident person. I like to think I can be confident when I'm around people who I care about but there can be times where I can find myself being quiet. It really just depends on the situation that I'm in. I also would not want to be too confident, you can't be too confident at everything can you? Perhaps some people can. who knows!

I'm excited for the New Year.. 2017 gosh saying that sounds crazy. I honestly cannot believe 2016 has nearly ended. The year went so fast before I realised where it was actually going. I want to get a full time job so I can do the things that I want to do. YES I have said it.. and as soon as January 1st begings thats exactly what I will be doing. I believe it is the best time to start making new things happen there is no point on holding back. Life is too short and it is passing by so fast! I will be 25 in January and that is a scary feeling, I slightly feel old and how I need to start making new changes to make my life so much better. So that is what I am going to do!

There is so much I want to achieve even if it is at the beginning of the year because lets face it I would like 2017 to be even better than 2016. It will never be how 2016 started off to be and the New Year will be tough as I will not have my Grandad and everyday I wish he was still with us and it only feels like yesterday since he was still here. However I know he will be looking down on us and he will be smiling even though he's missing us all so much.

This is the time to make a difference, I am turning 25 very soon and that is so scary but I would love to achieve one of my goals before then. Lets keep hoping.


Outfit: jumper Topshop
Super high skinny jeans Topshop

I hope you all have a fab New Year and lets make this a year to remember! This will also be my last blog post of 2016! Thank you again to every single one of you that follows my journey on my blog or Instagram or Twitter! Even my new facebook page. It means a lot. 

Toodlepip, Love Lottie X





Professional Blog Designs by pipdig