Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Two Year Blog Anniversary #ValentinesDay



Today marks two years since I created Lottie's Lott and I cannot believe how quick time flies. It only seems like yesterday since I plucked up the courage to actually do it and how it was my time to shine! I feel blessed to have something which I did on my own where I can come home and pick up the laptop and find something to share about. Sometimes it does not have to be Vintage related, I like documenting posts with twitsts to them and I love reading chatty posts. That is something I wanted to do now and again as I thought it would be great just to come under the 'lifestyle' part to my blog but always keeping to them what I started my blog all about. I love reading other people's blogs and it is always diferent reading ones that are not related to fashion and beauty all the time, so it is nice when you find up and coming bloggers that have something different so when I came up with the idea of wanting my blog to be about Vintage I really wanted people to connect with it and to really enjoy it. Just as much as if you were reading one about clothes and make up! I started seeing a complete difference in my traffic and I thought 'wow! People are actually liking this!' which has spurred me on to continue and to improve my blog.

Here are just a few of my favourite blog posts!


1. Now this first post was not my favourite to write and if you have read it you may know why but dedicated to my Grandad. http://lottieslott.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=keep+smiling

2, This post was the last post of 2016 and something that I wanted to do even though I do not make New Year resolutions. These are just a few goals I wanted to achieve through the New Year. http://lottieslott.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/goals-for-2017.html

3. Last but not least it is The Blogger Tag! I really enjoyed doing this post as it was personal and I loved doing something that some of you may not know about me. http://lottieslott.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=the+blogger+tag

Of course these just a small amount of posts that I enjoyed doing and I also feel 2016 was the year that I made a lot of changes to my posts and my blog itself!




I also want to thank you! Yes you lovely people of the internet who follow this blog and continue to enjoy my posts! It really means a lot and I cannot thank you enough! Lets see when 2017 takes my blog and who knows what will happen! 

As always if you are new to Lottie's Lott I hope you truly enjoy this read and look forward to new things happening! Please do not forget to keep up with me on social media - the links are all on my blog so make sure you check them out.

Love, Lottie x














Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig