Monday, 20 March 2017

My Hero







Here is a photo diary of my all time favourites also known as my grandparents. They are absolute legends and I know Grandad is looking down on us every single day wishing he could be with his family and friends for one more day but I know he's having a blast up there in heaven drinking whisky and reminising to his mam and dad about us all! Happy days don't you think? If you have been following my blog for a while now you might have read a post I did in October last year about my Grandad when he died. A day doesn't go by when I don't think of him, wish he was just a phone call away. I miss everything about him, he truly was the greatest person ever to walk on to the planet! I am so grateful for the memories, all the photos and video's I have on my phone and glad that now he is in a happy place, having a good long rest and in peace. Just the other day I was at my Grandma and Grandad's (I have a habit of saying that still but you know it is hard not too) and I was looking at some old pictures of my grandparents when they were in their youth. I love these pictures so much and wanted to share a few of them with you today.

Enjoy this photo diary of my grandparents and a cheers to me laddo Tennyson Hall. 

Charlottie (just for you Grandad) X




Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig