Sunday, 5 March 2017

Pretty In Pink





If you have been reading my blog for a long time you might know that I love wearing colours and when Spring is literally around the corner I feel it is the perfect time to bring out the pastel style of inspiration to my wardrobe, It is most defintely a go to colour when I'm picking out the perfect clothes for Spring. I am very much a girly girl and I love wearing bright colours instead of wearing greys and black. Spring for myself is an exciting time of the year as the weather is starting to get warmer, the flowers are out making everything look so pretty. It is that time of the year where you can bring out jackets instead of wearing a big winter coat (although that sometimes isn't the answer) and you can put away your boots for another year and bring out your trainers or loafers. It is very much so an exciting time of the year and it is season I most defintely look foward too especially when you are getting sick of winter and all you want is to see some sunshine and blue sky. 

Back in January I finally bought myself a pair of mom jeans and it was one of those things I had been wanting for so long and everytime I went into Topshop they always caught me eye and I would be dreaming that one day they would be mine. That dream came true and I like to think they remind me of a vintage Levi jean. They are so comfy and actually my favourite jean I have ever owned. I orignally wanted a floral pair that I couldn't stop dreamung about but they did not have my size and I think I found the plain ones which I loved and they fitted great! It was a dream come true that is for sure. 

Next up is the knitted jumper and it is a colour I love to go for when it is Spring. Pink is so in the high street and it has to be one of my favourites this season and it is a MUST. It is one of those jumpers that makes you excited for the warmer weather coming and frills are also a firm favourite-set this season too. It makes you feel like a 'pretty girl in pink' and something that caught me eye was the tipped shoulder detailing which believe me is flawless and the exaggerated sleeves are the best. Now the cropped look is something I have not always been a fan of and showing my stomach is not really my thing but it fits great with my mom jeans and together they make a good combo. 

Lottie x



Jumper - Topshop 
Jeans - Topshop











Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig