May Favourites Photo Diary










Hello everyone! Today I am back with a favourites post and let me tell you it has been a month that I wanted to feature Old Hollywood and The Beatles pictures. After searching on Tumblr and Pinterest I found the perfect ones, but first can I just point out that this is not all of my favourite ones and how they are so many more but I chose a few from each. As you guys might already know by now is that I love both Old Hollywood and The Beatles - infact thats what my Instagram was based on. Yes I did have a theme but now that theme also is inspired by retro and fashion pictures too. It is bascially all the retro things that I love. Anyway enough of talking about Instagram.. theres only so much you can say about that! This is what happens I start to ramble occassionally and well that does not always go down well.  

Roger Moore - I had to mention this wonderful man and one of my favourite actors to play James Bond or shall we say 007! After a heartbreaking week with the horrendous attacks that happened in Manchester I could not believe that we had lost such an amazing man who will be loved forever. 
Lets #PrayForManchester 
Next up has to be one of the most beautiful ladies to ever exist on the planet and one of my favourite Old Hollywood Stars, the wonderful Jayne. Need I say anymore? This woman is just stunning.

My favourite beatle couple absolutely ever! Oh yes these two were perfect together. Don't get me I did love George and Olivia but Pattie and George, there was just something about those two that just blew me away. Now speaking of George and Pattie, can I just express my love for the picture featuring both of these two with Jenny Boyd and Ringo Starr.

The Beatles - you guys know that they are my favourite band ever! I have been a huge fan of them since I was 7 years old. I am now 25 so yes that is a long time.

The beautiful vintage picture that my lovely friend Esther send me as she said it reminded her of me with all my vinyls out. So true! Last but least I finish of with a gorgeous photo of a 1940s couple. So perfect and dreamy.

Lottie x



Professional Blog Designs by pipdig