Thursday, 4 May 2017

Relfecting on April and My Trip To Berlin



Oh hello April, How fast have you come? As I am writing this post a week today I will be in Berlin and I cannot wait. Excitement is an understatement to how I feel to be honest, I have been waiting 2 months for it and it has come by so fast I just cannot quite believe it is a week today (28th April). I think this post will go up next Wednesday before I go and hoping to do a blog post photo diary when I get back. Keep your eyes peeled for that coming up in the second week of May! But back to the post I feel like this month has been a time where I have not been doing many blog posts compared to last month in March, I am not really sure why this is apart from the fact I need to start bringing in new ideas really. Something which I loved having was Easter and having a wonderful time off from work - it was a weekend of eating, walking and having fun with the family and I loved every minute of it. The weather was rubbish in York but that did not disapoint. However when Monday night arrived I did not want to go back to work. I must say I am rather lucky you know as I don't work in retail anumore so I do not work bank holiday weekends!! Oh my gosh, those were the days!

As a lot of you lovely people who follow me on my social media and my facebook page you might have seen that I have been in Berlin for the last 3 days and I have just got back. I went with my friend who turned 21 there.. that was so fabulous celebrating her birthday with her and we have so many amazing memories to look back on forever! So we went on Friday 28th April to Monday 1st May. We did lots of traveling and saw some amazing places









Lottie x



Please note the two pictures at the top of this post were sourced from Tumblr and the rest are my own.



Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig