Here Comes The Sun




Here comes the sun, here the comes the sun.. but actually where is the sun? If you live in the UK you will 100% totally understand exactly what I mean when I say where has the sun gone? It came, it was here and then we had a week of glorious rain.. but it wasn't so glorious. I hate this kind of weather in the summer months as you have no idea what to where and you end up bringing out jackets and boots. You honestly feel like say 'why do you do this to us'. This post came about when I recently posted my Key Pieces For Your Summer Wardrobe Whatever The Weather which you all seemed to love so thank you for reading it! So this jumper which you probably have seen me wear it before and some of you might even own it yourself! It is perfect to wear at the moment as its not too thick but also keeps you warm when you step outside and breezy. The sleeves are the best thing about the junper, they are oversided. It is from Topshop and comes in so many different colours and great to wear with black jeans or whatever you fancied really. I love the retro inspired look it gives. #vintagevibes

The necklace is also from Topshop and you can choose whatever symbol you fancy and mine stands for protection and the chain itself you can either get it as a necklace or a chocker. They really do look great! Also not too expensive either which is always an added bonus.


As some of you may of noticed this week I have hardly been on my Instagram as I started my new job on Monday and all I have wanted to do is sleep when I get home. I have been so tired and have been getting up at 5:45am in the morning.. to catch an early bus to work. My first week was great but I have so much to learn and I'm on my own next week to do the rest.. so fingers crossed.

Lottie x
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig