Instagram Catch Up: Meet The Queen Of Pinups









'Guess who's back, back again,
Bettie's back, tell a friend.
Guess who's back,
Guess who's back,
Guess who's back,
Guess who's back,
Guess who's back,
Guess who's back,.'

Have you guessed it already? You most probably have judging by the photos and what a way to start a blog post, thank you Eminem. Anyway I decided to an instagram catch up post with a completely different twist on things and something which I have not done before with this blog post series of mine. I came across the other day on facebook these rare fetish pin up photos of Bettie Page and loved them so much I HAD to somehow make them into a blog post but how.. as my mind was thinking on how to do this I soon came up with the answer.. and no not a five facts about Bettie kind of post no but an Instagram catch up one featuring Bettie Page. Plus this gave me the opportunity to start the Old Hollywood posts again which I have been banging on about doing since Christmas. Now as you can see by some of the photos they aren't all fetish ones and I love seeing photos of Bettie just natural and not being a 'pinup' for the day. How she started before she became a Playboy PinUp model.



For example the one I just posted where she just looks so natural with her bangs, her clothing and if you don't know a lot about her and see her other fetish photos quite like the ones on this post you would think she was a complete different woman. The way she is dressed etc. 

I actually did an about her kind of post when my blog began but I was so happy to find these photos just whilst scrolling through a fan page of her on my facebook feed. 

Bettie Page is known to be the queen of pin ups and her legacy still lives on.

Lottie x




Professional Blog Designs by pipdig