June Favourites










Some of you may have been wondering where I am blog posts been this month. well if you have not caught up with my last two posts from May or even my Reflecting on June post. Then you must click off this and have a read at what has been going on. I only got myself a new job.. YAY. Happy Days.. so as you can tell having a full time job gives you no time at all to blog so please bare with me. I could not miss this post - a little June Favourites photo diary. Need I say anymore? It pretty much speaks for itself.. and my I say I love these photos that I sourced on Tumblr and Pinterest.

George and Pattie - Well if you didn't know by now that they are my absolute dream couple ever and my favourite beatle couple! I just love them so much, how can you not? really!

My queen Marilyn. She is my idol. I adore her!

Say hello to this beautiful model and photo who I found on Tumblr.. I totally love her outfit so much.



Don't worry I promise I will be back very soon! If you are new or have not caught up with my latest posts make sure you do! That way you will understand exactly my reasons why and as always make sure you are following me on Instagram and Twitter.

Lottie x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig