Top Old Hollywood Pics Of June





Old Hollywood has always had a special place in my heart. I love every single era from the 1920s all the way through to 1950s. Of course I love the 1950s the most.. but please don't tell a sole? In this post I wanted to do an top Old Hollywood pictures of this month. There has been so many I have loved and I wanted to share them on a blog post dedicated to Old Hollywood. I was also sadden by the death of Adam West. I loved him so much in the 1960s Batma; together Adam and Burt made a great team. Rest in peace to this amazing man, loved forever! Therfore I had to share a photo of them which reminded me so much of why I love them so much.

This post features images that were ALL sourced on Tumblr.

So I'm going to begin with Jayne Mansfield, I honestly love this woman and I think she was so beautiful, I loved her style and just everything about her. She truly was perfect. When I came across this photo I fell in love with it and had to have this in this post.

Marilyn, my queen. My Norma Jean Baker. I love her. The thing I love about Marilyn is her natural photos. Don't get me wrong I love the blonde but Norma Jeane was a brunette and I love how pretty she was before she became famous.

Rita Hayworth - she is only one of my absolute goddess's of Old Hollywood and when I had a revamp of my Instagram in 2015 this was when I truly found about Rita and actually Jayne Mansfield. Can you believe it?! Totally in love with her, her talent and the photo.

Adam West - I think my introduction to him was all I truly needed to say. Thank you so much, you will be missed and loved by people who grew up watching you play Batman and I will continue to love you forever.

Lottie x


Professional Blog Designs by pipdig