Sunday, 23 July 2017

New Discoveries I Style Inspiration








I have always loved this kind of style inspiration and I started doing some style inspiration blog posts I think about a year ago along with another blog series called the sunday post where I would chat about a number of things mostly about my style or an inspirational women/icon I adored. Now only the other day I came across scrolling through tumblr and pinterest and I thought this is exactly what I need to bring back this fashion inspiration blog series back and what a better way to do so then finding the best photos I have seen in a long time. I mean honestly how stylish and dreamy are these. It made me think about how much I would love to have a home like this (one day) and how retro inspired the fashion is, how classy and sophiscated it is. The feeling you get when you see someone in an magazine, or when you find the most perfect outfit and you feel amazing. You feel good in what your wearing and you want to show it off the world.

Tumblr and Pinterest is possible one of the greatest things that people can enjoy, its that kind of website where you can search whatever you want too and it can be food, finding the perfect receipe or even some ideas on what to wear, what to feel good and tips on how to do different hair styles. Sometimes you could even call it a new discovery right?

I love finding new items to add to the wardrobe, something different to wear and you can enjoy it that much until you get sick of wearing it and then you end up leaving it for ages before reaching for it agsin. I would love to know what style you enjoy and what are your new favourite items of this summer?

Lottie x


Share:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig